Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Happenings on the 10th

Good morning crafters,



This morning I have a couple of offerings for you. First up is Priscilla's Make and Take today (2-5pm). There is a photo in the previous blog on April 8th. To make it more enticing, Priscilla is putting the Basic Grey Flowers "Wheels"
on sale at 25% off for today only.

Fran Kawakami came in the store yesterday and dropped off a sample using the Magenta line of
stamps. She taught me all about "masking". I have it on display at the front counter for your review
Perhaps it will give you some inspiration. I know I am.

I experimented with a couple of new embossing folders from Sizzix yesterday. Embossing folders, as I've said before, are an easy way to make a quick and beautiful card. Would you believe 5 minutes each. I think you will like the samples.

We just received the new punches from McGill yesterday. Included is the Bamboo and Tree Branch punches that several of you have been
waiting for. They offer the crafter the opportunity to create a 3-D image. Also included
in the shipment is the Pine Branch and Starburst punches.

The newest paper in the store is from Grafix. It has been an instant hit with those that have been in the store. Most of the papers offer a holographic image. One of the papers indicates that it is a "glow in the dark". I've got to see what that looks like.

That's all for now. I'll see you tomorrow - or maybe today at the Make and Take.





No comments: