Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happenings at A Place in Time on August 17th, 2012

Good Evening Everyone,

Many of you know that Priscilla and I went to Oregon for our grandson's 1st birthday celebration. I returned on Tuesday and Priscilla will be back this coming Tuesday. Although I only had 4 days in Oregon, it was a fun time to spend with family. It was my 1st return to my home state since moving here in 2005. August in Oregon can be interesting. It was actually hotter there than here and they don't get the trade winds. Ha! I had to come back to Hawaii to cool off. Priscilla and I are very grateful to Darrell West who ran the store while we were gone. Darrell did a great job and made it easy for me not worry while I was gone. Thanks Darrell.

There are a couple of new things in the store. Hot Off The Press sent us several new "Dazzel" designs. If you recall, these are the peel and stick stickers that everybody enjoys. They will be perfect for the coming holidays as the colors certainly fall into the spirit of the season. Hot Off The Press also resupplied us with several new papers for you to choose from.

We have a new stencil in the store for your review. It's a cute wave design and will go perfectly on any A2 sized card. One gentleman came in the store and he is going to emboss it on 100 bookmarks that he will use as gifts in his trip to Japan next month. I think they would make great "stocking stuffers".

We are expecting an order of paper from Bazzil any day now. We are also should see the order from Memory Box arrive shortly. Many of you have pre-ordered their die designs. The good news is that we are not sold out -yet. So if you want to be included, please come into the store and I'll show you the new designs. The timing couldn't be better because the designs reflect Christmas and Halloween - plus there are several that you have requested we bring back because of their popularity.

Wow, this was a state holiday and I thought we might have a busy day, but everybody must have gone to the beach. In fact, this whole month has been slow. Hmmm, perhaps everybody is on vacation.

That's all for now, I'll see you tomorrow......

Bill
A Place in Time
48 Maluliu Ave.
Kailua, HI  96734
1-808-261-2882
ptcraftshop.com










No comments: