Monday, September 17, 2012

Happenings at A Place in Time on September 17th, 2012

Good Morning Everyone and a Happy Birthday to my Priscilla,

Yes, today is Priscilla's birthday. So, those of you that come into the store can wish her (or sing to her if you like) a happy birthday. I've known Priscilla for well over half of my adult life and I consider myself the luckiest man alive to have her as my wife and friend. She's the best.


For those of you that have been in the store recently, you've seen the changes as people are taking advantage of the terrific sale that is happening (50% or our discount table - prices marked). As things sell, we find ourselves in a constant state of consolidating product and moving it to the center of the store. We've done a lot of consolidating. Ha! But I'm amazed as to how much product we still have left. There is still a really good selection to choose from. If your waiting for an announcement that the 50% has now turned into a 70% or more sale. It's not going to happen. So I encourage you to take advantage of the great "deals" before we close the store.

I've posted a sign on our front door that our last day of operation will be this Friday, September 21st. So many of you have taken the time to express your best wishes and wanting more information so you can stay in contact with us. Priscilla and I can't thank you enough for your friendship and support that you've given us over these past 7 + years. Some of you have expressed your thanks and told us how we and our store have made a difference and changed your lives. It's heartfelt and and so very much appreciated - more than you will ever know. 

I will be continuing this Blog and will use it as a vehicle to inform you what will be happening with Priscilla and I. Priscilla will re-invent herself and is already talking with Fran Kawakami, Debbie West, and Lynell Harlow for advise and possible activities. Most of you know that we are moving the laser operation to another location in Kailua and once we're set up I'll tell you where you can find us. Our hope is to retain our current phone number and I'll also be giving out my personal e-mail address for those contacting me re: laser information.

That's all for know. We have a lot of quality product on the shelves, plus there's a good selection of store fixtures that remains available. We even have a Pazzle die-cutting machine with rolling carrying case for $295.00, a silk palm tree, a silk bamboo plant, a Point of Sale cash register system, slat wall, grid wall, paper shelves, etc..... Sorry - somebody already bought Priscilla's chair. She will enjoy the back support and all of Priscilla's creativity that was absorbed by the chair will be imparted to the new owner.

See You Tomorrow........

There is "A Time for Everything" (Ecclesiastes) This is our Place in Time

Bill
A Place in Time
48 Maluniu Ave
Kailua, HI 96734
1-808-261-2882
ptcraftshop.com

No comments: