Friday, December 3, 2010

DECEMBER HAPPENINGS


You can tell it's December in the store. The decorations are up, the Christmas lights are on, and I'm beginning to hum the carols I remember as a child. There's always a wistfulness about this time of the year. Perhaps it's because this season of the year reminds us of past memories that bring a smile to our faces. I guess it's true when they say that there exists a "little child" in all of us.
In addition to the decorations, there are some new arrivals in the store. Priscilla has brought in a new order of Copic Pens. You have over 50 new selections to chose from. In addition we have the "wallet" carrying case for your pen storage. In toal, there are 90 pens to choose from. Priscilla had to buy a new display case to display them all. Also back on the shelves from Copic, are the glitter pen sets, the single clear glitter pen, and the multi-liner pens in 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, and 0.8 sizes.
You will also find Christmas wrapping paper and paper tablets that have a "local" look. There are more items on the way, so stay tuned and I'll let you know when they arrive.
We are looking forward to the entries from our "Reindeer Escapes Contest". All but one of the contest packets were picked up and the entries that have come in early are really well done. Your going to have a fun time voting for your favorite. Entries will be on display beginning December 6th.
Don't forget Priscilla's Make and Take on Sunday, December 12th, from 2:00 - 5:00. As soon as I know what it will be I'll let you know. I'm sure it will be holiday themed.
That's all for now, I have Christmas ornaments to engrave before we open. I'll tell you about Priscilla's adventure into Honolulu and how it reminded me of a Billy Graham revival in the next blog entry.
See you tomorrow and may the Holiday Spirit be with you today and always.

No comments: