Friday, February 24, 2012

happenings at A Place in Time February 24, 2012

Good Afternoon Everyone,

This Blog entry is going to be a somewhat abbreviated one. I promised everyone that I would let them know when the Liquid Pearls and the new dies from Memory Box arrived. If I took the time to write about the events on our anniversary weekend, upcoming classes, new samples, etc. - the product would be sold out before I finish the Blog. I'm always in trouble, but I like to minimize it.

The Memory Box dies arrived on Wednesday (22nd) and I stocked the shelves that afternoon. They continue to be a popular item at A place in Time. Simply run the die through the Big Shot and you have a beautiful/elegant embellishment for your card or scrapbook page. It takes but 5 seconds to make. Priscilla brought in the popular designs from previous shipments and 4 new dies in their expanding product line. "Flower Mound", "Quinn Flourish", "Catalina Wreath", and "Catalina Border" will be a great addition to your collection. Some of them just "beg" to be used with the Liquid Pearls.

Priscilla brought in 17 colors for those of you that love "Liquid Pearls". Two of them, "Silver Pearl" and "White Opal", are repeats from previous order and are basic to anyones color palette. The new colors include several that have a metallic tone. One of my favorites is going to be "Onyx Pearl" (black). The other colors are "Avocado", "Copper Pearl", "Daffodil", "Dark Chocolate", "Gold Pearl", "Flamingo", "Hot Cocoa", "Hydrangea", "Ivy Garden", "Key Lime", "Majestic Purple", "Orchid", "Pumpkin", and "Royal Blue". If history proves true, the pearls will move quickly. They arrived on Thursday and I stocked the shelves before we opened on Friday morning. Maude almost met me at the door to be first in line. Most people will have a difficult time choosing the color to acquire - they're that nice.

That's all for now. The word is out and I expect a busy weekend. Wow, it's almost March. I've got to get busy making the new St. Patrick's Day stencils.

See you tomorrow,

Bill
A Place in Time
48 Maluniu Avenue
Kailua, HI 96734
1-808-261-2882
ptcraftshop.com

Ps, I'll follow up shortly with information on classes, photos, what product is expected next, and......


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: