Friday, May 4, 2012

Happenings at A Place in Time on May 4, 2012

Good Evening Everyone,

This will probably be the shortest Blog I've ever done. As I mentioned in my last Blog (May 3rd), Priscilla is hosting her "Craft Snacks and Tidbits" tomorrow (Sat. May5th - 1:00 - 4:00pm) in lieu of the the standard practice of Sunday afternoons. I promised that I would send a photo(s) of the planned activity as soon as it became available. What I'm going to show you is Priscilla in the process of assembling the various pieces and an almost finished sample. The finished project will have a sliding element that will display hidden treasures. Sound intriguing?  Your going to love it - I promise. Hope you can be here to play. I'll try and capture some "candid shots" tomorrow and include them in the next Blog.

Priscilla is arranging the flowers from various Sizzix dies

The "Bouquet of Sliders" isn't finished yet, but you can see the  "windows"  where
treasures will magically appear.

That's all for now.... I will see you tomorrow.

Bill
A Place in Time
48 Maluniu Avenue
Kailua, HI  96734
1-808-261-2882
ptcraftshop.com

No comments: