Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happenings at A Place in Time on January 9th 2013

Good Morning Everyone,

I got up this morning and went out to my Laser Den to get an early start on a couple of new stencil designs. After a couple of hours of "play" i went back in the house and found that Priscilla had also been "playing". She was using our new stencil, "Tropical Plant", to give some file folders a fun look. I thought they really looked nice and "borrowed" one to take a photo. Priscilla used several different ink pad colors to give it depth and definitely a "wow" factor. I asked her how long it took her and she said all of 2 minutes. How many of you make new file folders for your records for 2013? I think it's a boring job, but if you add a little color to the front of the file, it could be a lot of fun.

Close up of the "Tropical Plant" on manila file folder

Add a fun touch to your file folders

Fran's class is filling up very quickly. There are 3 seats left. One thing that I failed to mention in my previous Blog is that, along with various Bird Song papers that you can choose from, there are 12 x 12 pads of paper, stamps, chipboard die-cuts, 8 x 8 pads, and stickers. Priscilla also acquired a variety of embellishments from Prima to add the perfect touch to your album, card, or scrapbook page. Give me a call if you want to be included in the class.

See you tomorrow,

Bill
A Place in Time
1079 Liku Street
Kailua, HI  96734
1-808-261-2882
wotsearch@hotmail.com

No comments: