Thursday, August 15, 2013

Greetings from A Place in Time on August 15, 2013

Aloha Everyone,

It's a fine day at the Laser Den today. I thought you might like to see one of the cards that Fran will be showing her class how to make Saturday, August 31st. The class is full, but it still may give you an idea for a future project of your own. The embellishments we made with the laser and if you have questions regarding them you can give me a call.
Fran's  Card



Wood Embellishments


There is still a couple of spots left for Priscilla's class this Saturday (Aug. 17th). Take a look at my previous Blog for the details. You will bring color to your projects.

Priscilla is also putting together the finishing touches on a mini album that she will be teaching soon. Wow, I looked at the prototype last night and it's amazing. The color, the hidden pockets, the paper, the embellishments - it's beautiful. I will take some pictures and put it into my next blog along with the details of when, cost, time, etc.

That's all for now....Have a super day,

Bill
A Place in Time
1079 Liku Street
Kailua,  HI 96734
1-808-261-2882
wotsearch@hotmail.com

No comments: