Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happenings on August 24th 2011


Good Evening Everyone,

By now I'm sure you have all received the re-instated "A Place in Time" newsletter. We discovered that some of you actually thought we were no longer in business because the news letter stopped being delivered. Well that has been rectified. If your reading this and you aren't receiving it, you can e-mail me at bill@ptcraftshop.com and I'll add you to the list. The news letter will be delivered once a month (maybe twice) and will be different from the blog. I hope you will enjoy both.

First up tonight is a sample card that Sandra brought by the store to share with us. If you don't think the holidays are just around the corner - hold onto your hats. Sandra took our new "Tree Nuts and a Canoe" stencil and combined it with a Penny Black stamp to create a truly wonderful layered Christmas card. She uses water color to bring the various elements to life. I wish she had an extra sample for us to show in the store. Mahalo Sandra. We look forward to seeing your future creations.


















As I mentioned in my previous blog, the Dreamweaver product line arrived at our store on Monday. What I didn't mention was that quite a few of the stencils are new to their product line beginning this month (August). Jungle Leaves, a Butterfly that embosses as well as debosses, the Kanji Hope, Gears, Landscapes, Cornucopia, a Maple Branch, a Christmas Tree, and a beautiful selection of words that reflect the true spirit of Christmas are on the shelves for you to enjoy. These are some her best stencils ever and will make great backgrounds. I can't wait to "play" with the "Gears" stencil. We didn't bring in all of Lynell's new stencils but I'll put together a catalog for those of you that would like to order them. To make it more easy on your pocket book, those of you that pre-order we'll give you a 10% discount - for those of you that have a discount card we'll do a 10% + 10% discount.

Well, it's getting late so I"ll keep this blog a short one.

See you tomorrow... please check my previous blogs for times of the upcoming classes.

UB

No comments: