Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happenings at A Place in Time on November 20, 2011

Good Evening Everyone,

It's only been two days since my last blog but I can't wait to make this post. Our past weekend was busy and a lot of fun. What makes for a fun day? I believe Priscilla and I would both agree - it's the people who come in for a visit. Each day is a surprise. Some of you drive a long distance and that's a special complement to us. As an example, on Saturday Melanie and Byron stopped by the store. People who have them as friends have something special in their lives. I enjoy their personalities, even if Melanie tries to harass me a little bit. And Byron is a guy who can "hold his own" in the crafting department.

On Sunday Priscilla and I met Jenny and Jeff. They were new to the store and Jenny was amazed at the size of the store and all that it had to offer. After an hour or more of demos and browsing they left with Jenny's parting words "I'll be back". Jeff said "you know she will ". Ha! I forgot to say my parting line "I'll see you tomorrow".

Also on Sunday, Debbie popped by with a special gift. Have you all ever seen a "Pineapple Turkey? I've enclosed a photo and Priscilla and I are at loss for words. What a special treat. If you are handy with a needle and thread you could create your own center piece for your Thanksgiving dinner. The new wood platters that we are now carrying in the store makes a perfect base to display this "special flavored" turkey. Thank you Debbie, you made our day.



















Priscilla has been working on her next (2nd Sunday) Make & Take It. Plan on being at the store on Sunday December 11th 2:00pm - 5:00pm. She has entitled it "Frosty's Diorama. The major players in the diorama are a Sister's Stamp (Frosty), a Tree Branch punch from McGill, paper from Bazzill and Spicer, and several of the pens from Copic. I wish I was a better photographer - you will have to come by the store and see the actual sample. This Make It & Take It project is going to be a lot of fun.





















Thanksgiving Day Sale: Beginning the day after Thanksgiving, A Place in Time will have it's annual post Thanksgiving Day Sale. The sale will extend from Friday, November 25th through Sunday, November 27th. The following items will be included in the sale:

1. 50% off Halloween items (excludes paper)
2. 30% off all Sizzix Frameabilities (Dies)
3. 30% off all Ellison/Sizzix Diecuts (excludes Tim Holtz)
4. 50% off all EK Success Punch and Stamp Tools.
5. Buy the A Place in Time Gift Certificate and receive a 10% discount.

Please note that sale items are limited to supplies on hand and are not valid with other offers.

That's all for tonight. I'm thinking that we'll play a special game on the weekend also. I'll let you know about that on Tuesday. Stay tuned and I'll see you tomorrow.

Bill
A Place In Time
48 Maluniu Ave.
Kailua, HI 96734
808-261-2882

Store Hours:
Monday - 10am-6pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - 10am-7pm
Thursday & Friday - 10am-6pm
Saturday - 9am-6pm
Sunday - 11am-4pm

No comments: