Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happenings ar A Place in Time on February 27, 2013

Good Afternoon Everyone,

February is almost in the history books and March is just around the corner, Personally, I like March a whole lot. It's a whole easier for me to spell.

In my last Blog, I posted information regarding a class(s) that being held on Saturday, March 9th and Sunday, March 10th. Realm of Royalty - "Queen for a Day" and a "Queenly Journal". I received a couple photos of a sample crown that Debbie made for herself. This class is going to be a lot of fun as you create your own sign of royalty. Debbie's husband, Darrell took the photos and I can only imagine the fun people are going to have making theirs. For details about the times of the two classes, costs, and tools/materials required, please take a look at my Blog posted on February 23, 2013. I listed Debbie and Pam's e-mail addresses there also so that you can contact them directly.

Debbie's  Crown





I'll be giving Fran a call to see if I can get a few more details on her upcoming class on Saturday, March 30th. Ha! Not that it matters because people are already signing up.

The last thing that I have for you is a photo of the moon. This has nothing to do with A Place in Time, The Laser Den, Classes, the engraving jobs we've been doing or anything else in particular. Except, I like the moon. Especially the moon in Hawaii. These photos were taken about an hour before dusk - which means its still daylight. It fascinated me that you could see the moon with such clarity, even with a little cloud cover. Anyway, I thought you might like to see them.

Moon Over Kailua



That's all for now, have a super evening,

Bill
A Place in Time
1079 Liku Street
Kailua, HI  96734
1-808-261-2882
wotseach@hotmail.com

Location Map for A Place in Time



No comments: