Friday, March 25, 2011

March Happenings on the 25th

Good morning crafters,

Graduation is just around the corner so I thought I'd offer one card idea for your consideration. It uses the new Magenta line of stamps we just received in the store. They make great backgrounds for you use. The stamp I used on this card reminds me of the world and how it awaits all of the new graduates. It's a big wonderful world - a beautiful creation. The stamps are self sticking so you can use them on your acrylic blocks. The stamps almost stamp themselves. I highly recommend them.


Fran's class last night, "A Year in Cards"-Birthday, was enjoyed by all. I can still hear echoes of all the laughter. Fran told me her next "A Year in Cards" class will be entitled "All That Glitters". It's scheduled for April 14th - 6:30 to 8:30pm. The cost is $20.00 which includes the material for the class. Fran has promised to have samples to me in the next day or so. I'll post the photos and let you know what tools to bring when I receive the samples. Call me if you'd like to sign up for the class.

That's all for now - see you tomorrow

No comments: