Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happenings 23 March

Good morning crafters,

















As I promised in my blog last night, I have posted the photos for Jan Kruger's "Asian Flat Panel Book" class. Jan has used the Dove of The East paper line to create what I think is something that is very elegant and special. I know this is a class you will want to participate in. The class is on Saturday April, 2nd - 1:00 to 3:00 pm and the cost is $25.00. Bring your basic tool kit, adhesive, and a Scor-pal (if you have one). We will look forward to seeing you there.



I wanted you all to see the newest stencil that Art Hiu has created for us. We call it "Hibiscus Border" and it has already been well received by you crafters. I think Art is in the process of making the 3rd order of this design. Priscilla took the stencil and made two samples using embossing paste. I think you will like them and they will stir your "creative taste bud"s. In one she used a combination of 4 pastes to make a new color. I really like it and am going to have to experiment with other colors. It adds a whole new range of options when your using the Dreamweaver paste.


That's all for now. In my next blog (in a day or two) I'll show you a sample of the "Tubes of Joy" that we have in the store. Stay tuned.

See you tomorrow at A Place in Time

Bill













No comments: