Monday, July 25, 2011

Happenings on July 25th

Good morning to you all,

"I'll get even"!!!!! For those of you that read my last blog, you will know that comment was Priscilla's response to the "Bush Trimming Episode". She will try.... Ha! I'm an easy target.

Fran brought in the samples for her class ("A Year in Cards" - Sympathy) this Thursday the 28th of July. She has done a fantastic job in showing that a somber occasion doesn't have to be all shades of grays, blacks, and whites. She even uses a touch of glitter glue on the rose. I'm going to show you 4 of the 5 cards you be making. I'm saving the 5th (I think it's the best of the bunch as a surprise for those taking the class. The samples will be on display today (Monday) for your viewing pleasure. There are still some seats available, so give me a call if you would like to sign up. The tools that you will need, Paper trimmer, Scissors, Piercing tool and mat, Pencil, Glue or tape adhesive, and a crop-a-dile.








































I want to make sure you receive this as soon as possible, so I'm going to make this blog entry a short one. One other thing I want to mention is that we've developed 2 new stencils for the store - We call them The Palm Moon. They are designed to fit an A2 card either vertically or in the horizontal. They dry emboss beautifully on the Big Shot and I've done one with the copper paste. I'll include a sample in my next blog. Or.... come in and take a peek for yourself.

That's all for now see you today...... errrr.. tomorrow

UB
















No comments: