Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Happenings on the 7th




Aloha,

Tomorrow is Mother's Day - just a reminder. The grandkids are staying with us this weekend, so I've included some cute photos of Grandma Priscilla helping Makana and Makamae make special Mother's Day cards for their mom. It was fun watching the kids choose just the right paper for that special card they were making.

If your available tomorrow (Mother's day), we are open as usual from 11am - 4pm. We have a special little surprise for all the moms.

Be sure and check out the class schedule. Next Saturday we have a make and take using the Eclips machine. Cherie, our rep from Sizzix, will be conducting the make and take and has a windowed box for everyone to make. It should be fun and informative. We still have the Eclips on sale, but I'm not sure for how long.

I've made a couple samples of Father's day cards. So you can take a peek at those when you come in. Also, I'll show you the Mother's day card I made for Priscilla. I really like using white rub-ons.

That's all for now.......See you tomorrow.

No comments: