Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happenings on June 14th

Good evening all,





















Boy do I have some things to share with you tonight. I don't even know where to start first. Ok, I'll start with the first box I opened Monday afternoon. The minute I looked inside I knew this product wasn't going to be on the shelves very long. I think it's better than anything we've ever had in the store and I definitely am going to be doing "cute" cards.




















Have you heard of a brand name - Greeting Farm? They make the cutest stamps you've ever seen. We received the product line at 3:00 pm. I checked the stamps into the system, tagged them, and got them on the floor at 4:00 pm. By closing time at 6:00 pm 3 of the 15 designs were sold out. The biggest problem your going to have is which one or one(s) are you going to choose. That's the feedback I'm getting from you - and I agree - I don't know which to choose.





















The next box I opened was from Creative Imaginations and it contained 2 of their current designs of 12 x 12 paper. These papers are "super nice" for both the card maker and scrapbooker. A better description of the paper is beautiful. This is where I need Priscilla's gift for words. Your just going to have to come in and see for yourself. One line is double sided and ranges from a Bamboo design to Cherry Blossoms to Musical Notes and several others. The Tea Ceremony is especially beautiful. The 2nd line of paper is a partial Foil Paper. The designs include Bonsai, Pink Peony, and "wow"- Sakura. One day, I'm going to have to take a tour of a paper company to see how they actually make paper.





















The last thing for tonight, we are partners with other businesses in Kailua to help raise money for the Kailua 4th of July Fireworks Show. On Wednesday we will have available for you The Kailua Coupon Book. It offers over $4400 dollars worth of coupons for you to use at a variety of businesses in Kailua. It's a great deal because the book sells for only $20.00 and all of the proceeds goes toward the Kailua 4th of July Fireworks. None of the business make any money on the sale of these coupon books. You can pay by way of either check or cash.

That's all for now..... see you tomorrow ..... First come first served on the Greeting Farm Stamps.

No comments: