Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happenings on June 9th

Good morning to a sunny Kailua day,

Some days you wake up and you can't wait to "meet the day". This is one of those days. Why you ask? There is no particular reason. I just feel good. Now the important thing is to finish the day feeling that way. So I hope we get a lot of visitors in the store and I can be of some assistance to them.

Tonight Fran is have her "Fabulous Folds" class. For those of you that haven't seen the samples please check out my previous blog. She has two seats left, so give me a call if you want to a part of the fun.

We received the new shipment from Dreamweaver yesterday. The shelves have been restocked with an assortment of embossing pastes, pallet knives, tape, and stencils. If you are new to stenciling, just ask me and I'll show you how easy it is. Lynell Harlow will be visiting in September and will be teaching a new technique she has developed. I'm told there will be two classes, so stay tuned and I'll let you know the details as they are revealed to me.

Our manufacturing department has been busy this past couple of weeks. Whether it's resupplying our own product for the the store or engraving special items that you have requested, the machine seems to be always doing something. Art has been busy in designing a new stencil for us - it's a wave background. Interestingly, we found that it looks as good when applied vertically as well as horizontally. Secondly, we have some new Father's Day stamps for you to try out. I've included photos for your review. If there is anything we can do to assist you in engraving a special gift for your dad please give me a call.

Oppps, Almost forgot....Priscilla's 2nd Sunday Make and Take is this coming Sunday (12th) 2-5pm. And, as always it's free. As soon as I have a sample I'll put it on display. It will be a fun time as usual.

That's all for now. Enjoy this day....It's going to be special

No comments: