Monday, June 6, 2011

Happenings on June 6th

Good morning everyone,

It's Monday and the start of a new week and everything seems new and fresh. The thunder and lightning is over (I don't think I've heard thunder so loud) and the sun is back.

Fran came in yesterday and dropped off the samples for her "Fabulous Folds" Class on Thursday June 9th (6:30-8:30pm). If you like movement in your cards, you will really enjoy this class. Most cards are static - you look at the front and open the card. Fran's cards, because if the folding, is all about motion. You are going to love this class. Priscilla took one look at the samples and said "sign me up for the class". Give me a call and I'll add your name to the list. The tools you will need to bring is a paper trimmer, bone folder, adhesive (both tape and glue), scissors, and a scoring tool. The cost is $20.00






































Finally, I had the chance to make another card yesterday. I been itching to play with the eclips machine, so I found a bear on the "Special Occasions" cartridge and just "played" with it. This goes to show you how easy the Eclips machine is. I haven't read a manual or played the DVD and had no problem making the card. Now I think I will read the manual and see what more I could have done. Priscillahad the final parting shot at the end of the day. She said, "Do you realize that you made a "cute" card". Ha! I had told her when we first opened the store "Marines don't do cute". If you have any interest in the Eclips, come in and I'll show you how easy it is. Ps. Part of the card is made with "Glow in the Dark" paper.

See you tomorrow....

No comments: