Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happenings on June 16th

Good evening all,
































































It's getting late (9:10pm) and I'm in need of nourishment so I'll keep this blog to a minimum. Fran Kawakami brought in her samples for the "A Year in Cards" class on the 23rd of June (Thursday). My picture taking ability just does not truly capture the beauty of these cards. She has taken basic colors of browns, whites, creams, greens and and blended them together with ribbon, punches, embossing folders, and Dreamweaver embellishments to create a card that is "simple elegance". I've been waiting for somebody to discover Dreamweaver's newest embellishment - a decorative pin - and Fran shows it's possibilities very nicely. Her secret of keeping the tip of the pin safe is to use a small dab of "Tacky Glue". I learn something new every day. The embossing folders that Fran used is on order and should be here soon. Those of you who take the class will be the first to use them. The class is from 6:30 to 8:30pm and the cost is $20.00. Give me a call and I'll sign you up

One small delivery occurred today. We now have available more of the popular Copic Pen Tote Bags. They carry 24 of the Copic Pens and take up very little space. Also back in the store is the Copic "Clear Set" of 12 Sketch pens. The first time we brought them in they sold out very quickly. In addition, the Copic Multi-Liner black pens are back on the shelves. The tip sizes are 0.3, 0.5, 0.8, and 1.0. I'm still waiting for the Glitter Pen sets.

That's all for now...... Maybe I'll hit Big City Diner for dinner. I've got a coupon from the book I told you about in the last blog. ... See you tomorrow

No comments: