Friday, June 3, 2011

June happenings on the 3rd

Good morning everyone,

I woke up this morning and I thought I was back in Oregon. East to West totally grey skies and rain. At least it wasn't cold. The thunder and lightning is awesome. I wonder who might come out and visit us today. So I thought I'd give you an excuse, but you have to know the password. Anyone who comes in the store today (Friday June 3rd) and says the password will get an extra 10% off their purchase. Those of you that have the store discount card would get your typical 10% plus another 10%. and, since it was so popular over the weekend, if you spend $100.00 I'll give you a free 40% discount coupon. This of course is not valid with other offers and is limited to stock on hand. The password is yish-ka-bibble.

See you today....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Maluniu Ave,Kailua,United States

No comments: