Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happenings on June 30th

Good evening all,

Today was an amazing day. We had people in the store from the 4 winds. There were ladies from California, Washington State, North Carolina, and Japan. Sandwiched in between answering questions was the arrival of more new product. I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to make more samples to share with you.

I've mentioned in my recent blogs that new lines of paper have arrived from Creative Imaginations and Spicers. Yesterday we received yet another new set of papers from Magenta. It's a beautiful two-sided card stock that I know everyone will like. There are four styles and they are named Peace, Serenity, Energy, and Hope. The paper, like their names, have a quiet elegance that will work for both the card maker and highlight any scrapbook.

In case I didn't mention it before, the embossing folders are back on the shelves. They are perfect for the card maker that wants fast, easy, and beautiful. Oh, did I say inexpensive. They are indeed.

Yesterday we received product from Ranger, Bazzil, Tsukineko, and Stewart Superior. The Bazzil Paper is a standard in our store and the shelves have been restocked with paper that had been sold out. Everybody loves Liquid Pearls! We have 15 different colors to choose from. I think they add that perfect touch to a design - subtle, not overstated, but elegant. Ranger also sent us a resupply of the Memories Pigment Ink in both the 1"x1" size and the full size pad. Some of the new colors are Cotton Candy, Peachy Keen, Ancient Earth, and Envy. Do you like Perfect Pearls? We have 4 new colors and they are a great addition to the Mica Powder colors from Dreamweaver.
















Tsukineko sent us their dye inks in the full pad size. There are 10 colors to choose from and I want to try the Bamboo Leaves. The color Dandelion would also work well on our new stencil - Wave Circle. Dye inks dry fast and will work on most surfaces including some of the coated papers.

It's getting late and it's time for dinner. If I missed including any new product I'll mention it the next blog. One announcement is that we will be CLOSED on the 4th of July. Take the time to celebrate our nations birth. It's a special place to be - like nowhere else.

Hmmmm. Weekend Sale to celebrate the 4th???? Stay tuned.

See you tomorrow.....

1 comment:

POSH said...

I just have to leave a comment about A Place In Time. I was a first time visitor and I just can't say enough good things about Bill, Priscilla and Art. Their shop is just beautiful. I had been looking EVERYWHERE for a mini-file folder die...and as soon as I walked in the shop, there it was!! I was elated. Bill took the time to show me new products and even demonstrated how to use embossing pastes using their awesome stencils(designed & made right in their shop..how cool is that??)that you just aren't going to see anywhere else. Bill also showed me samples of some of his creations, simply awesome. I also got to meet his lovely wife Priscilla and Art, their master designer hard at work in the their back shop. Visiting their shop was such a treat...next time I'm in Oahu, visiting A Place in Time will definitely be on the agenda....thanks Bill, Priscilla and Art for making this trip even more memorable. I highly recommend you pay them a vist and prepare to be amazed!!!
Jayne Rose(California)